add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

~~NEED OPINIONS~~ Good window case

okokook

37 months ago

Hey guys, i've finished my build, but i haven't decided on a case. As the parts are pretty bland, not much color, i'd like to go with blue, and maybe some fans or lighting. I want it to look as good as possible, and i might even throw in some extra for watercooling if needed. I don't want to spend much over 100 for the case. Thanks! Here's my build if you need it. http://pcpartpicker.com/list/b3h7pb

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

In order (ish) from cheapest to more expensive

S340
P400
P400S
Define S
Define C
Enthoo Pro M Acrylic
400C
460X
S340 Elite

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

In terms of performance, which of the cheaper ones would you recommend?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

The P400/S and S340 are great for <$70

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Damn, the p400s looks REALLY good. It comes with the light at the bottom? And you think my stuff would fit in nicely? Thanks!

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

yes

should be good

did you buy all the parts already?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I haven't. Planning to do so black friday, just incase i can get some good deals. Im super hyped though!

[comment deleted]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow! I like that. Do you have pics of your build?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube