add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
CAQ

37 months ago

Hey, I'm building my first gaming PC and I want it to be compact yet still quite powerful. Is this any good? http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/qZNYQV (Psu comes with case)

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

psu with case is ****

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks nice except you might want more than one stick of RAM to even out the workload. Also In the compatibility notes it says you may have to remove the drive cage to fit your graphics card so keep an eye out for that. If you plan to have a large library of games get 1TB to 2TB of hard drive space. Also you may want to invest in a fully modular power supply so you have less of a cable mess.

• 37 months ago
  • 0 points

how much watts has the psu?

• 37 months ago
  • 0 points

and dont get an amd ssd

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube