add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Joaqu1n

37 months ago

Hi guys. I just wanted to build my own gaming pc but the problem is that I am not very sure with certain areas of building a PC but I already selected a couple parts except for the SSD and Hardrive also the soundcard but I think I don't need it.Can you please tell me if the parts that I have selected are compatible with each other thanks!Can you also tell me or edit my selected parts if I have to change something from my build especially about the power supply because I'm not very sure about it. PS: please forgive me if my selected parts are a disaster but please I need your answers if they are compatible

  • AMD QuadCore Athlon X4 Processor Black
  • ASUS H110M-D D3 LGA1151 DDR3/DDR3L micro ATX motherboard
  • 8GB DDR3 PC-3 10600 1333MHz Desktop PC DIMM Memory RAM 240 pins for AMD System
  • 2048 MB NVIDEA GeForce GT 610 GPU 2GB 64-bit DVI+VGA+HDMI port DD3 PCI-E X16 2.0 graphics card with cooling fan
  • DeepCool Gammaxx 400 Blue LED 4 HeatPipe performance wise cooler
  • DE-500 power supply
  • Micro ATX casing with 2x case fans

Comments

  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

That CPU doesn't go on that MOBO.

how much money can/do you want spend for the PC (no monitor, no Windows, no mouse, no keyboard)?

Or do you have an overall budget which has to include all these?

  • 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I still haven't planned for the budget...

  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Give us a budget and the reason (ex.gaming, workstation) and the community will fix ya right up :)

  • 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I still dont have a budget, but if I have already got the total of all the prices of the parts I'll just start earning for it. I need a PC both for workstation and gaming but the percentage of gaming is 70% only and the remaining 30% will be used for my encoded tasks. Can you guys give me a build that can record games using screen recorders, the games I want to record by the way is fallout 4 and 3, league of legends, Elder Scrolls IV etc. I want a pc that can give me at least 100-200 fps while recording.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Alright thanks man

[comment deleted]
  • 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Why not AMD?

[comment deleted]
  • 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Hrmm...sure. An AMD 8-core processor at 4.0 GHz cost's around the same as a i3 dual core at 3.7 GHz Sorry not seeing it :/

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube