add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Awesomecarnt

37 months ago

Hi all pretty new to this all. Im wanting to build a gaming pc for my son for around $2000 thereabouts. Something that looks the part and will more than do the job. Any advice is much appreciated cheers.

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Sure thing mate, could you give us some more parameters though? Like what parts you need (OS, monitor, keyboard, etc.), location, form factor, color scheme, and any more applicable detail would help out a lot.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Keyboard and monitor i can sort out mate just looking for a solid gaming machine that also looks cool for the young lad. Black and blue scheme.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Mate to be honest i dont know where to start with form factor and not sure what you mean about location lol. Monitor and keyboard i can sort out. Blue and black scheme be cool. Just looking for a solid gaming pc for $2000. I had a mate that ive now lost contact with build me one off here about 7 years ago its still going strong too but time to upgrade for my son.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

By location I mean are you in the UK or the US?

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Australia

[comment deleted]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

What's he means is what location like us, or uk, so that we know what currency to use.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube