add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Conwurm

36 months ago

Hey there,

I used the search function there but I just want to be 100% sure as it is quite a fair bit of money. I'm following this build from a few days ago:

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/M64wkT

And just want to make sure it's 100% Vive ready. I'm open to suggestions for shaving off some money, if you kind folks have any. I don't mind paying most of the costs upfront as I will have to upgrade eventually down the line.

I'm 'graduating' from a PC build from about 7 or 8 years ago, so I'm rusty to say the least! :)

Also, I know nothing about the motherboard and plan on using a Powerline for internet access. I would like to buy my parts on Cyber Monday but if I had to split my purchases into two, what would you recommend I get first?

Thank you for your time.

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 36 months ago
  • 2 points

That thing gets pretty loud and you can get the same load temps with an air cooler.

Say if he wanted to go liquid would you recommend the h115i or Kraken x61 instead?

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

Yeah those are pretty good, I would probably go with the Kraken x61 or x62

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd just followed some list that was posted on the main page of the site a few days ago (as in part for part).

Thanks for the advise/changes, I seriously appreciate it! :)

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube