add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

phantom or fractal?

Gregfx

73 months ago

i want to build a PC that's visually appealing as well as great performance but i can't decide between the fractal r4 and white phantom. they both look great in different ways. what would you guys suggest from previous experience?

Comments

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

There are several variations of NZXT Phantom. With that said, if noise level and durability is the more important factors in your decision process, vote Fractal Design Define series.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the White Define R4 with the side window, and I love it. It's a very quiet case. High quality, made out of metal (only the front facade is plastic because you can remove it fully). A lot of people love the Phantom series, and it's quite popular to be sure, but I like the solidness of the R4 a lot. I also like that you can fully remove the drive caddies.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

I would say Fractal. Having worked with NZXT and Fractal Cases, they both are very good and you'd be happy with either one, but in the end, Fractal cases are incredibly solid cases, great quality!

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd say Fractal as well. A small bonus when ordering a R4 is you get a small work out every time you try to move the beast. Very very well built case.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube