add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Similar coolers to the coolermaster hyper 212 evo?

littlecheese

74 months ago

When I look at the evo on newegg there are a bunch of models on the right. Currently the evo is sold out. Is one of the other ones good? and why do they share the same reviews?

I was looking at the T4. It looks like there is nothing different and its cheaper. Some of the other models have less copper pipes but the T4 has the same as the evo. Is there a difference?

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm showing the evo in stock, also the 212 plus is almost exactly the same. The only difference might be the stock fan

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

I know the difference between the EVO and the Plus is the way the copper heatpipes are arranged on the block. With the Plus, there is a small gap between the copper heatpipes. On the EVO, those gaps are eliminated, making the entire contact surface copper.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh gotcha, I never realized that difference. Their pretty close in performance though

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube