My main goal is for playing WoW, Diablo 3 and Dota 2. I have at most $600-$650 (for this website's components price) budget since components are overpriced here in the Philippines. That build is actually $800 here, so I'm looking for opinions regarding that build if it is enough or lacks something with my preferred gaming and in order to optimize my budget as well as an extra money for monitor and operating system.
Kindly change anything from that build if possible. Some questions:
1) I want to play WoW in ultra high settings in 1080p, is my build at the borderline of these kind of settings? Follow up for WoW players, can I still play in ultra high if I am in a 40-man raid with this setup?
2) Do i really need to buy a cpu cooler? I do play every night with an average of 5 hrs and whole day of Saturday and Sunday if I am free.
3) How can I know if this build can maximize its features? I have read some articles regarding network bandwidth blah blah, but I am not a techy guy. I'm still researching though and for overclocking also
4) I'm thinking of replacing the GPU to sapphire nitro+ rx 480, how's that good in relation to my build? i can save up to $60 for doing that
5) I also do open itunes and google chrome while gaming, is 8gb of RAM is enough?
6) I'm planning to buy a 24 inches monitor, how's that good in relation to my build?
I am currently looking at the store's website https://dynaquestpc.com for available products because not all listed in this website is available in our country. And some of the parts are much cheaper, for example the hard drive western digital 1TB is cheaper than a seagate barracuda 1TB. If you have spare time kindly look at the available pc parts. Furthermore, I am not thinking of upgrading it yet. So I plan to have a pc that will last at least 3-5 years haha. Hope to hear from you.