add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Kraken x61 backplate assistance

PUFNSTUF360

37 months ago

I am currently trying to put the back plate on my asks Maximus hero viii mobo, using the adjustable backplate. The back plates holes come through a bit so when I put in the stand offs the backplate is loose. Is it suppposed to be like this? Or once the cooler is connected and secured to the CPU it won't be loose anymore?

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Or once the cooler is connected and secured to the CPU it won't be loose anymore?

Once you mount the cpu block, it should be tight.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube