add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What power supply would you recommend for my current build?

The_Further
  • 40 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Vxk2WX

I have one picked out already, and I do plan on overclocking int he future. Is my current selection good enough? Should I upgrade/downgrade? Let me know what you think. :D Thank you!

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 2 points

The power supply you have there is perfectly fine and recommended. The only suggestion I would make, if you can afford it, is upgrading to the Kraken X62. Other than that it's a fine looking build. The 750w is more than enough for what you'll need, even with overclocking.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

With a 750 watts, you can add another 1080 and overclock everything to the max and still be perfectly fine. If you are not planning on adding a second 1080 a 500-550 watts would be fine.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube