add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

is the Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360 40.6 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler the best out? need whelp with build want the best

datkidofc

37 months ago

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I would go with the non-rgb version unless that is the kinda stuff your looking for. It's the same performance just cheaper and less flashy.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

ya so that cooler is like top of the line right now? and yeah kinda want some eye candy lol

[comment deleted]
  • 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Nah, it is expensive and performance is not even the best. You are paying for the flash. You can beat it with the high end Corsair coolers like the H110i (280mm) or my personal fav the Arctic Liquid Freezer 240 (240mm). Arctic also made a 360mm unit in the Liquid Freezer line this year, but nobody has benchmarked it (that I have seen).

Granted, if you want the flash, the performance differences are small enough that it may be worth it to you (if cost is no issue).

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

So whats the best out for cpu cooling the artic 360 mm

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Since I haven't seen benchmarks for it I really can't say anything about the Arctic LF 360. My go-to for recommendations right now is the Arctic LF 240. I have yet to see an AIO that beats it in value/performance. I have one personally, and it is whisper silent in day-to-day operation.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Flash.... custom hard line system lots of cash, lots of learning curves, bending fails, pump stats R&D, flows, design... but serious flash. Respect from the right community and if have a GF or wife non-stop griping about $'s spent on silly colored tubes in your stupid 'spensive PC. ;)

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

Wait what i got a lil lost there sorry

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

have one, can verify its mostly for flash not really the best out there, especially for a 360mm Rad. i plan to switch to the Predator 360 from EK Personally.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube