add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX and Corsair H115i

factsheet

37 months ago

Hello all,

I was just wondering which way would be best to set up the H115i. I'm planning on keeping the stock case fans and putting the H115i radiator on the roof of the case.

The only thing I'm uncertain about is whether to set the fans to exhaust or intake.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

front intake back and top exhaust. So if you plan to put rad on top set fans to exhaust.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I just installed this cooler in this case and while I intended to install in exhaust mode, I accidentally installed in intake mode. I decided to monitor for a while and have not had any issues. Obviously one issue if there is no air filter installed in the top of the case so presumably there may be more dust inside the case. Too soon to tell.

Also, I had read another post where there were issues with hot air exhaust creeping back into the case through the holes in the radiator installation bracket. I believe this was related to dual GPU installations and it was causing overheating as the air in the case was progressively getting hotter both from the GPU exhaust as well as the hot air radiator exhaust coming back into the case.

That's not my situation and I haven't really pushed the GPU yet so I'll what happens and proceed accordingly. Apparently there are mods to plug the holes in the upper bracket but I haven't seen them.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube