add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Hexbugspider
  • 41 months ago

Comments

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Neither, its just a product key for an Electronic Software Download (ESD) but if you want an easier one, this one is on a USB key.

http://www.morecomputers.com/product.aspx?pn=KW9-00017&man=Microsoft

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

So you turn on the pc then plug the usb then it downloads?

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

The USB has all you need on it already, you simply reboot with the USB in and it should load up automatically and take you to the install screen right away.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay but I can't find this version on pcpartpicker. I like to put everything in a list. Is it on pcpartpicker?

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks like only the download one is listed here.

If you make a list, put the ESD one in, doesn't really change anything.

You could also make a post in the forum to add or request a correction to have the USB one added though.

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

But I don't know how to use an ESD

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube