add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Matte Black Case?

BC1096

82 months ago

By now you can tell I'm looking to change a bit of things in my computer, and I thought of this idea. I was wondering if their was an awesome looking case that was matte black. Because I'm going to put the NZXT Hue in it with a bunch of LED's and fans so I can make a matte black case with yellow LEDs. Is that possible?

Comments

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Check out the fractal cases, so of them are pretty matte. Also there are some corsair cases that are matte black. Namely the 550D, 650D, 800D

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

They are still shiny black/grey, I'm looking for legit matte. If it even exists on cases

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Lian li makes some nice aluminum black cases...

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Fractal Design Define R4 (Pearl Black), CoolerMaster HAFs, NZXT Phantom 820, NZXT Phantom 630...

Corsair cases, if you go through them.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube