add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Kraken G10 Best Water Cooler

Erikku

74 months ago

Now that the Kraken G10 is released, I don't have to worry about a custom watercooling loop and don't have to deal with the maintenance nor the possible leaks >.> Now I just need to find a great water cooler. I only have 120mm options, so the people of PCpartpicker, help me pick out the best performing 120mm water cooler. You can also post other great water coolers in different sizes. Here's the compatibility list by the way: NZXT : Kraken X60, Kraken X40 Corsair : H110, H90, H75, H55 , H50 Antec : KUHLER H2O 920V4, KUHLER H2O 620V4, KUHLER H2O 920, KUHLER H2O 620 Thermaltake : Water 3.0 Extreme, Water 3.0 Pro, Water 3.0 Performer, Water 2.0 Extreme, Water 2.0 Pro, Water 2.0 Performer Zalman : LQ-320, LQ-315, LQ-310

Comments

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

You say "i only have 120mm options". What do you mean? The kraken x60 is the best. But it is 280mm.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

I meant that I can only mount 240mm or two 120 mm fans with my current case, but I'm planning to SLI, so instead of one 240mm space, it will be converted into two 120mm spaces for my water coolers.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

x60, x40, h110, h90 wont fit. They are 140s.

The best is likely this https://pcpartpicker.com/part/thermaltake-cpu-cooler-clw0224

It is on sale atm

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

He wants to SLI and he only has 240mm of radiator space, so he's looking for a 120mm cooler instead of 240mm to allow him to run two cards on Kraken G10's.

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't believe you can even fit two 120 rads next to each other if they are from CLCs

• 74 months ago
  • 1 point

I was looking into getting the G10, but with SLI and then getting 2 X40's, sadly it's getting a bit too expensive ;)

But I would love to get the whole set, still thinking about it...
- NZXT Phantom 630 (White) ATX Full Tower Case
- NZXT HALE 90 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
- NZXT Kraken X60 98.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
- 2x G10
- 2x NZXT Kraken X60 98.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Sadly don't seem to be able to get the HALE v2 in the UK unless outrages prices

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube