• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

THEFLAMINGAMER 25 months ago

Would It be possible to make a desk pc case under $100 $150 with a windows: I'm not going to liquid cool it. New to pc modding

Comments Sorted by:

ItsJustTurtles 1 point 25 months ago

probably i mean if you want a small desk pc idk about in the uk but for a 3 foot by 2 foot thing of glass is like £18 custom cut

VoidStream 1 point 25 months ago

its entirely possible. as long as you plan it out well, and do cuts accurately so you dont have to buy material a second time, then i see no reason why 1, maybe 2, sheets of 4'x8'x3/4" plywood and a glass sheet of your desired size should be possible for $150. depending where you buy from, the plywood is about $30 a sheet, and for the glass, its entirely dependant on where/ what you get. i'd recommend visiting home depot, if possible, since they have both plywood and glass there, as well as methods to cut them to size. hope this helps

CosmicStorm 1 point 25 months ago

If you get into the woodworking then ask friends and neighbors for power tools, Store rentals can be really expensive on some tools.

THEFLAMINGAMER submitter 1 point 25 months ago

k

THEFLAMINGAMER submitter 1 point 25 months ago

Would it be worth it to make a desk pc without liquid cooling or anything fancy? or should I just go with a normal pc case?