add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

My First PC ( 1000 $ loose budget sort of )

ajstnizzle

34 months ago

Hello! I've been gaming on a console ever since I was little, and now that I'm older, I've noticed that most of my friends are gaming on PC. I've also noticed that PC gaming is a much more enjoyable experience as opposed to console gaming. I need a PC that has enough power to play games like Overwatch and Rocket League, but I also do digital art as a serious hobby and I'd like something that wouldn't make my pen stroke lag. I've set up a PC here based closely on a build from a PC building channel (link included) On his video he expressed that when overclocking, the case limits it a bit because of temperature constraints, so I decided to replace the included fan and add an additional one. Let me know if this build seems okay for my 1000 bucks-ish budget and if it would suit my needs. Thanks in advance!

PC : https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ajstnizzle/saved/BzVcf7

Video that the pc was based off of : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I52Cs-IpGG8

Comments

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 34 months ago
  • 1 point

So i dont need the other two care fans because the included ones work?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube