add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can anyone please recommend a good PSU for 50$ or less

Khoperiag
  • 39 months ago

I have a build with MSI RX 470 Gaming X 4G i5 6500 with non-stock cooler: deepcool ice edge mini Asus B150M-K 1 HDD and 2 case fans

Could you please recommend a good PSU for 50$ or les ? Thank you in advance !

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 3 points

I would recommend waiting for a sale from Newegg on a CX450M or CX550M. They go on sale quite a bit for around $26-45.

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 2 points

Interesting, well that's a shame.

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 3 points

It's a blind purchase, it's completely unknown if it's good or not.

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

What?

[comment deleted]
  • 39 months ago
  • 2 points

Ohhh. I remember that now.

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

Why are you guys downvoting this guy so much? He made a, probably, uninformed recommdation that isn't even necessarily bad.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

It was not uniformed, but based off of the fact that EVGA has made an effort in there new line of power supplies to deliver good quality. These are not the old 500 W no efficiency rated units of old. Combined that with the fact that you really can't find an Andyson unit that has had a bad review, I fell they are a safe bet.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Honestly I agree with you here, I think the BQ is a fine choice.

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

I would still agree with Ada, that the SeaSonic units are better for the price.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube