add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Fully Modular PSU's

Expo
  • 85 months ago

Is corsair ever going to make fully modular PSU's that around 650W?

Comments

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

I think he means the 24 pin also modular.

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

yea i want fully modular, so i can buy individually sleeved cables for my build so it looks sexy

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol, I thought it was because it is listed as fully modular. My b

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

its all good, dont worry bout it.

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

Write 'em. If they do, I'm switching as soon as humanly possible. They'd need to put it in the under $150 price range, though.

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

yea exactly, i want a fully modular so it looks clean, but i dont need that high of wattage. 650W or 550W would be perfect

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd like to see 750. I ended up with a Seasonic semi-modular 750w because I know I'm upgrading in the near-ish future.

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

yea that would be good too. i know that i wont need anythign over 700, tahts why i want them to make a 650 fully modular.

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

My biggest concern is Steamroller. I'm assuming that the 8 core will be 125w, and the 6 core that's going in the system is 90w. The current configuration pulls a little under 400w (according to the analysis on PCPartPicker). The configuration with an 8350 and a 7970 is almost 550w. I figured that I'd be safe with 750 with room to spare, just in case, for some reason, the Steamroller CPUs or 8000 series cards pull more wattage.

• 85 months ago
  • 1 point

yea, when does the steamroller come out?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube