add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good black sleek and handsome mid tower designs?

CSId00d

82 months ago

Any good sleek black handsome mid tower designs with no LEDs?

Budget <$90, pref <$70

Don't want anything to complex but something pleasing to the eye.

First I was looking at the Antec 302 but now the 300r.

Comments

• 82 months ago
  • 2 points

Yeah, right now the 200R, 300R, and 400R are the best in your price range...but I may be biased. I find that entire series of cases very nice. I'm not a windowed case person, though, and if I want one later I have tools (and know how to use them) to make that happen.

I void warranties. It is known.

• 82 months ago
  • 2 points

I think you should check out the fractal design arc midi v2.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Should I get the arc midi r2 or core 3000

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

I can't make that decision for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eZnned9AcI - The Core 3000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8URy-WKm_4 - The Arc Midi R2

NCIX has the Midi R2 on sale right now so it is only $10 more expensive I think. I'm getting the Midi R2 for my next build. I like the removable front and top filters that aren't attached to any fans and can be run under water to be cleaned. And the ability to front-mount radiators for water cooling.

• 82 months ago
  • 2 points

NZXT tempest 410 Elite or non elite depending on your preference on windowed cases.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Just bought the Corsair 300R windowed today at Tigerdirect. On sale for $79 with a $20 mail in...$59. You cant beat that deal. Also picked up the I5 3570K for $199 too.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

the non-windowed version is $49 after rebate. Corsair does a good job with rebates.

• 82 months ago
  • 1 point

Now I'm looking into fractal I'm liking what they got going on I might be going with the arc midi r2, liking the sleek simple designs they are doing. I might be following their cases for awhile

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube