add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good looking Micro-Atx case

Scythe1

72 months ago

So I think I may have a problem.

I really loved the Prodigy by Bitfenix for it's looks and design but the itx form factor was too small for my needs. Thankfully they introduced the Bitfenix Prodigy M which supports m-atx mobos.

The thing is the Prodigy M has been getting terrible reviews it seems compared to the original model. I was hoping someone could recommend another good looking case for me that has solid reviews and affordable price (around 100, would go up to 150 if it's worth it)

I plan on sticking an asus Z87 Maximus VI Gene in there with either a 770 or r9 290 (help on which card is better, price/performance would be greatly appreciated as well)

Also I planned on hooking up a corsair h100i radiator in there as well. I would eventually like to SLI/Crossfire but probably not for at least not for a few more months.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks!

edit: my theme is red/black btw so I'd like the case to reflect this!

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I think Corsair 350d's are awesome. If you want to show off your build, get the one with the window.

As for the video card, the 290 is better performance wise. The 770 is a bit cheaper, but it depends if you want a little more performance for a little more money.

But definitely get the 350d!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube