add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

my computer has really low fps(17) and it cant run csgo

Billy1612
  • 40 months ago

My computer has low fps and cant run csgo but all the fans are working and it loads up a screen can you help me and show me how I can figure out which part is faulty.

Comments

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Specs?...

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

funny but what in a pc build has the biggest impact on fps

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I meant your PC's specs =D

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

It can be a few things. CS:GO isn't really demanding. The reason why he is asking for your parts is to get a better idea of your PC's top performance.

For example, if you are running an integrated GPU to your CPU like an AMD A10-7800, the possibilities wont be the same as for a Pentium G4400 and a 750ti for example.

There can also be other factors like thermals which degrade over time if theres a lack of maintenance to clear the fans and air flow of the PC.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Have your done the following:

1-did you update video card drivers?

2-did you update Microsoft Visual C++

3-Is Microsoft NetFrameWork v4.5 installed?

4-did you update DirectX?

5-install the latest game patch?

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube