add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any issues with this build? ( Opinions needed )

ajstnizzle

33 months ago

Hello! This is my build : 'TAKOROKA'

I will mainly be using this for games as well as internet surfing and I often do computer art as well. But overall, I just need a reliable computer that can take care of heavy games the require a little more umph to work well, and use daily without issue. Let me know if there are any issues with this build that you immediately notice. Please explicitly explain in your first response so that we don't have to create a long a## string of replies just to eventually understand what the original comment was about. Gracias.

P.S. The budget for this PC is around 1200-1220, not huge, but I think that amount should definitely be able to accomplish what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Oh right, here's the list.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ajstnizzle/saved/fbNBmG

Please avoid being too condescending, not everyone is a computer genius.

Comments

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
[comment deleted]
  • 33 months ago
  • 1 point

I did want to overclock to something over 4 GHz. I'm a little new at this, so I found the motherboard compatibility thing a little confusing. The SSD purpose was only to install the operating system as well as other very frequently used programs, it cut down on cost too. The hybrid basically takes the most used prgrams and puts them in its ssd side, and then other things like pictures or things stored away won't be put in that format. So I most likely will keep that storage setup. Can you explain to me how I would go about overclocking my original processor, e.g. which motherboard would work, best prices etc.?

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Unlocked? 0_o

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

ah, I see. What motherboard would you suggest? Also, do I require a soundcard or do most motherboards include one??

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube