add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I have a dilemma.

PureVatten
  • 78 months ago

I am building a new gaming PC and I want it to fit the theme of white and blue. I am currently going for the Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H, however I want to overclock my CPU and someone mentioned that the Asus z87 is so much better for overclocking. My problem is that my ideal motherboard is the right colour, but, because I want to get the best performance out of the CPU and overclock it I don't know whether to get the z87 and take away some blue or go with the Gigabyte GA-H87-D3H and keep it looking awesome.

Comments

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

You can't OC on H87. I would go for a black MOBO like the Sabertooth.

Blue and white are not common colors at all, and you could always paint a few components.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

You may have to compromise and go for someting like this http://www.scan.co.uk/products/msi-z87-g55-intel-z87-s-1150-ddr3-sata-iii-6gb-s-raid-pcie-30-(x16)-d-sub-dvi-hdmi-atx

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube