add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

M5A97 R2.0 vs R5A97 LE R2.0 Slots to CPU

QQuixotic
  • 78 months ago

So for Christmas I built my cousin a part listing for the parts in my computer and bought him the CPU, but I accidentally put on there the M5A97 LE R2.0 instead of M5A97 R2.0. The biggest difference (besides ports) is the plug by the CPU- it's a 2x2 instead of a 2x3. Will having a 4 pin beside the CPU be necessarily worth returning the part and spending the extra cash on the non-LE version, or will it properly run the AMD FX 6350 AMD FX 8-core?

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube