add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Graphics card !!!!????

Jimmerz_naat

31 months ago

So I already have this Sapphire Technology Nitro + Graphics Card ATI Radeon RX 470 4 GB I want to upgrade to an gtx 1070 But I was wondering if I could you both would this work or not thanks

Comments

• 31 months ago
  • 3 points

No, you cannot have two different video cards in the same system usually. Especially when one of them is AMD and the other is nVidia.

You could get another 470 if you wanted, but if I were you, I would sell the 470 and replace it with the 1070.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Bump.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Jim no You Can NOT Put 2 Different Graphics Cards In SLI or Crossfire. I Would Recommend 2 rx480's In Crossfire It Gives The Heat Of The Sun But The Power Of The GTX 1080 But Cheaper.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Okays thanks maybe ill sell the 470 and buy the 1080 what mobonwould you recommend for this as I want to get I core 7-k

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

What's Your Budget And Needs in a Mobo?

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Well I wanted to keep my budget under £1500 for every thing

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

It's Up To You Bro I'm Just Helping :)

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks would you recommend one of the best ones please as I have only a small knowledge about gaming pcs this would be my second build

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

ive heard of you being able to dedicate a nvdia card to physx which would help with physics but you would only need like a gtx 750 or lower really the 1070 would be pointless as a dedicated physx card. note having a dedicated physx card minutely affects modern gpus, less than 5 fps

• 31 months ago
  • -3 points

Why Not Get a 1080TI

• 31 months ago
  • 5 points

GTX 1070- ~370 dollars

GTX 1080 Ti- ~699-719 dollars

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Bro The Nvida GTX 1080TI Is 699$

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

That's priced at MSRP.

Good luck finding one for sale right now priced at MSRP.

Edit: Apparently there are some for sale at $699 right now. Still over $300 more than a 1070.

• 31 months ago
  • 2 points

Good luck finding one for sale right now priced at MSRP.

MoreGaming is right though...

All the Founders Edition cards have been priced $699 at every manufacturer/retailer I have seen (Except Amazon which is surprising, and also why they still have stock). The aftermarket cooling cards will probably be north of $800 depending on model though.

• 31 months ago
  • 0 points

Yeah. Shipping brings it up a bit, but still doesn't change the fact that the 1080 Ti is $330ish dollars more than the 1070. ;)

[comment deleted]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Seriously Bro Newegg Umm Jet Do You Go Only To Amazon?

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I was the fool that went with "For Honor".

T_T

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

It says out of stock. Any better sources?

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Bro You Do Know Something Called The Waiting Game... Plus I'm Not Trying To Start a Flame War

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Plus OC There Gonna Be Out Of Stock Just Like Apple Is New IPhones Every Year. Something New And Awesome Is Always Gonna Be Out Of Stock.

• 31 months ago
  • 2 points

Because we don't all have silly amounts of money to spend.

Back to OP, what resolution do you play at and do you use a multi monitor display?

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Plus It Won't Work a 1070 And a rx480 You Need To Get The Same Card And Go Ethier SLI Or Crossfire

• 31 months ago
  • -1 points

Your Gonna Spend 775$ while the 1080TI Is 699$ Bro It's 35% Faster Than The Titan XP

• 31 months ago
  • 2 points

No just no. The 1080ti is not 35% faster than the Titan XP. It is sometimes 35% faster than the 1080.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Pretty Much Just a Cheaper Version Of The Titan XP... So The 1080TI Is The 5min Younger Brother Of The Titan XP.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep. In games I believe they are usually within 1-5 fps of each other sometimes in favor of the 1080ti

[comment deleted]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm Just Saying That's All

[comment deleted]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks and is that better one as I am new lol

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Or Since The GTX 1080's Are 500 Bucks Now You Might Consider That, Just Keep a Eye Out On Deals ;)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube