add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What fans can I replace with the H80i fans?

BC1096

83 months ago

What fans can I buy to increase its already beastly performance

Comments

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

You aren't going to get a 10C temp change, in fact I hear the Hxxxi fans are actually good out of the box. Except they are a little loud supposedly.

If you want quiet, I hear good about the Gentle Typhoons. If you want extreme noise and airflow (200CFM+ for 120mm), get Deltas. Corsair SP120s are also a good choice, Cooler Master Sickleflows are a good LED choice. Really it depends on what you want. Give more info.

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

Lower temps, but not increase noise by more than 5 Dba (or lower it :p)

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

I hear Scythe Gentle Typhoons are good.

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point
  • 83 months ago
  • 1 point

Unless the sound of a vacuum is nice to you, you definitely don't want the Deltas. They are as loud a hell. However they do move 250CFM. Not worth the noise IMO. Yeah they would fit.

Yeah the AF120s would fit, but you want the SP120s because they are optimized for radiators.

Get what you want. Comes down to what you need, and what you like.

• 83 months ago
  • 1 point

The Dba for the deltas aren't that loud though, unless the info is wrong

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube