add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I am looking for a legit copy of windows server 2003 for a server rebuild

floridaboz
  • 38 months ago

As the topic says, I have the product key, i just need a legal place or a safe place to get the needed software for a server rebuild.

Comments

• 38 months ago
  • 3 points

Just a FYI I'm not encouraging piracy.

I would honestly just head to piratebay or a similar site and find a non cracked ISO for it and hope its not dead.

Not a lawyer or anything so don't take what I say to heart but it should be legal as long as you don't get a modified version of windows or and don't use a key posted there, just use your own key.

That is honestly the only place I can find a ISO for it that doesn't scream adware/malware/virus. Besides that your only other option appears to be paying $30 to $50 for a CD.

• 38 months ago
  • 1 point

It is good advice and if i have to, that is what i will do, as a last resort, I am just hoping there is better means of doing so, or maybe someone has the iso that would upload it somewhere for me. However option two will be Linux, i wanted to use windows because of the ease file transfer set up within a network, but i might have to do the Linux thing

However, thank you very much.

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 38 months ago
  • 1 point

thanks for that, i tried the 1/2 did not work. going to go linux

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube