add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What's the best Power Supply I can buy with $60?

CrimsonBlood
  • 36 months ago

It should be at least 400W or 500W, 80+ Bronze, well-reviewed and has japanese capacitors etc.

All this time, I've been basing my Power Supply through ThoughtA's build guide which has been frequently changing, but now I've finally decided to just settle with the only one. I'd appreciate your help!

Comments

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/dTK7YJ/seasonic-power-supply-ssr360gp

If you can live with the small amount of wattage.

Or this.

http://pcpartpicker.com/product/FQ648d/corsair-power-supply-cp9020101na

These are the best two PSU's you can get for under $60. The Seasonic G is better than the CXM but I listed the CXM too since you did say you need/want at least 400W.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

There's a compatibility issue when pairing the SeaSonic 360W 80+ Gold with my build. So I will reconsider again the Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze and also Warlock's recommendation, but if I were to add another $10 to make it $70, what PSU would you recommend for $70? My case has a PSU shroud so would getting a Modular PSU be the better choice? Thanks in advance...

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points
  • 36 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll just have to decide which one to pick among the three PSUs recommended. What about at $70? What would you recommend? Here's my build I'm still uncertain whether to buy a modular PSU or the non-modular when my case has a PSU shroud.

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

For semi-modular PSU,
Gold efficiency: SeaSonic G 550
Bronze efficiency: Antec High Current Gamer 620

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube