add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
JakeyU72

72 months ago

I'm very close to buying the Corsair 350D Windowed. I want a windowed case that is micro ATX form factor. I'm going with a blue/white color scheme with the HX 850 (Already Purchased), Blue Corsair Fans (Already Purchased), 780 Ti (Already purchased) and I'm looking at the Asus P8Z77-M Pro motherboard and the Corsair 350D. Are there any other simple but cool-looking micro atx cases that are well-built and under ~$120 that can also fit with an H100i (Already Purchased)?

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 3 points

Go for it. It's a great case, especially for the price.

Just a note, you do not have a processor listed and the MB is a 1155 socket for SB,IB processors but you may know that already.

Add some blue and white sleeved cables a you will be rockin' bro.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I've already picked out some cheap silverstone white cable extensions from Newegg that they used in their all white build on www.youtube.com/newegg. I already have an i7-3770k and the parts listed above :)

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Just bought the 350d, P8Z77-M Pro, White cable extensions from Silverstone, and an NZXT 2m LED kit for only $12.06 from NCIX :)

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

My build is living proof that it's a wonderful case, again, go for it!!

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Wow, excellent build there!

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

thank you!

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been meaning to ask where and for how much you got the sleeving for those cables in your build?

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

The sleeving I have is made by a user on overclock.net called LutroO, and it's is Stiff Line model sleeving, it's fantastic!!!!! I would highly recommend him/ any of his products, and he also has very good video tutorials.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

So how much did you pay for it?

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

As I don't think I'll do anything as extreme as your build anytime soon, the case looks amazing! Nice build btw!

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks!

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Just bought the 350d, P8Z77-M Pro, White cable extensions from Silverstone, and an NZXT 2m LED kit for only $12.06 from NCIX :)

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Nice purchase, try to PM me a link of the build when finished, I'm sure it will look fantastic!

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Great Deal!! Have fun with the build. Heres to blue sky's and a wind at your back.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube