add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
NovaTastical
  • 36 months ago

I want to find a cable set that is black and red for my power supply and i don't know where to find any. Even sleevings are good just not the ones where I have to actually make it I want the ready to go custom sleeves where I just plug it in. My case is a phanteks ethnoo evolv TG and my theme is a mix of black and red and RGB.

Comments

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Knowing the power supply you have would really help here.

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

EVGA 850 watt titanium+

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

You can either do CableMod custom for your psu (1 cable plug in play) or CableMod universal extensions that will plug into your existing cables and come in whatever color combo you want

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok thx

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Cable Mod sells sleeved extensions and I found this is the most straightforward, cheap way to get a specific color pattern. I've linked the black red option.

Full List and options

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

If your power supply is modular, they have replacements sets. That depends on the exact power supply you have then. https://cablemod.com/product-category/basic-cable-kits/

• 36 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks m8

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube