add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Need Help, Does My Power Supply Have The Juice TO Run My Build https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xbt39W

rafsan1
  • 36 months ago

IS there anything wrong with my build and is the POWER SUPPLY GOOD ENOUGH TO RUN ALL THIS. IM A NOOB TO COMPUTERS. Thanks Guys

Comments

• 36 months ago
  • -1 points

I would suggest the SuperNOVA, as I haven't seen many builds with a Whisper.

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

So? Its just as good as the G3. A part doesn't have to be popular to get it or to make it a good choice.

• 36 months ago
  • -1 points

Yes, but popularity means that more problems have been fixed or identified. If nobody knows your PSU, then how do you know what problems it has?

• 36 months ago
  • 3 points

By using professional reviews since consumer input on PSU's means nothing and the same goes for most PC parts since most people can't and do properly review parts.

• 36 months ago
  • 2 points

The thing's already been properly reviewed and tested in great depth multiple times, so it's going to take a really odd and unlikely issue to only be found thanks to the PSU's popularity or an announced change sometime after the reviews.

• 36 months ago
  • 0 points

That may be, but people prefer the "Known" model anyways. People buy Apple not because their iPhones has some interesting features (Not hating, just an example), but because Apple is world famous.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube