add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

League of Legends

xTwistts

31 months ago

Welcome to the League of Legends PCPP page. This is a page for everything League of Legends. Hope you guys enjoy if you play. BTW i'm bronze 2 '<_'

Comments

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I think I need coaching :-3

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Play more until you are familiar with the game such as knowing champ selection, when to engage, placing wards, taking objectives, farming CS, etc...

Play every role and try to improve each game.

Also use unlocked camera and quick casting.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Got myself out of bronze like a week or two ago, find a champion you can carry with, preferably in a lane - not jungle (bronzies tend to lose lanes and if your lanes are losing as a jungler you don't have much opportunity to make an impact).

I personally played a bunch of Ekko, currently sitting on a 86% win rate in 14 games (I know it's not a lot of games but it's enough for a promotion)...

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I want to main Lucian or Jhin. They are probably the most fun bot lane champs. They just cost so much IP. I wanted to main Gangplank but not the best idea.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Lucian and Jhin are pretty fun. The only thing I hate about botlane is it seems to get camped by literally everyone, you overextend for 10 seconds and mid has roamed down, you're getting ganked by jungle and top has tp'd on a deep ward behind you.

maining bot lane is definitely an experience to say the least...

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I definitely have a overextending problem. I don't know when to recall.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

(bronzies tend to lose lanes and if your lanes are losing as a jungler you don't have much opportunity to make an impact)

A good jungle will get his lanes ahead pre-6

I found the easiest role to carry a game as is support though to be honest. In shear play making. In terms of raw brute force winning mid with a powerhouse like Brand or Annie.

I haven't played in a long time but my go to's were:

Top: Irellia, Jax, Jhin, Shen

Mid: Brand, Annie, Veiger

Bot: Twitch, Jhin, Vayne

Support: Leona, Thresh

Jungle: Vi, Rengar, Jax, Bard, Shen

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm gonna try out Lucian too, I had played him cause weekly free rotation and he might be the most fun adc i've played. I've tried Annie, never really like her but never tried Brand. I really want to try and support thresh aswell, he seems fun.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

A good jungle will get his lanes ahead pre-6

Depends on champion, a few junglers have almost 0 gank pressure until they hit level 6.

raw brute force winning mid with a powerhouse like Brand or Annie.

That's exactly how I finally got myself out of bronze, brute force the **** out of mid lane then take over the game.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Depends on champion, a few junglers have almost 0 gank pressure until they hit level 6.

Should be playing snowball champions for carrying, especially in low elo where its easy. Games should barely last 20 minutes in that elo.

Master Yi, Jax, Rengar are fantastic snowball champions in the jungle.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd probably add Xin Zhao to that list as well, noob champ but can take over a game pretty easily in lower elo.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea there are others, I just named people I used a lot for that.

Tryndamere is dangerous as well, Shen if played properly can carry. Bard if built right is spooky in the jungle, but I wouldn't run him in higher elo's

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Hello everyone, quick question you guru guys can prob answer. What's the lowest priced mother board/CPU/gpu I could get to play LoL on max setting.. prob on win8. I built this last year, https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2bbj4D, just to play league and since the new league client came out it keeps freezing for few seconds during games. Long story short apparently need to go back to windows 8 for it to work but I hate win8 so I'm going to build a small cheap computer just for league... again. What you guys recommend?

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Budget?

• 31 months ago
  • 2 points

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
CPU Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor $54.89 @ OutletPC
Motherboard MSI B250M PRO-VDH Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard $69.49 @ SuperBiiz
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory $54.89 @ OutletPC
Storage PNY CS1311 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive $49.99 @ Amazon
Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB ACX 2.0 Video Card $131.99 @ SuperBiiz
Case Fractal Design Core 2300 ATX Mid Tower Case $44.99 @ SuperBiiz
Power Supply Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply $53.99 @ Amazon
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $460.23
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-04-13 14:14 EDT-0400
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Really cheap as possible since this is 2nd league computer. That one you posted looks pretty good.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Is the freeze due to high ping? I'm playing on the latest client with Windows 10 and no in-game issues across my laptop and desktop.

My desktop has a 9800gtx+ which is at least ten years old and a Haswell i5 and it easily gets 60FPS on max settings at 1080p. The build xTwistts linked would be good but the graphics card isn't needed.

Again your PC is plenty for League so I would try to fix it instead of buying a new pc.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh I've done just about anything and everything.. even paid local computer store to check it out and they say everything is working properly that it must be something with league. I have an old Alienware laptop with 7970 that runs it perfect on same connection.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I would maybe change 1050ti to 750ti. That would play on ultra with 100+ fps

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube