add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

It's Coming...

Ender_Mist

31 months ago

http://www.tweaktown.com/image.php?image=imagescdn.tweaktown.com/news/5/7/57110_02_nvidia-teases-its-coming-april-29_full.png

What do you think Nvidia is going to announce or release on April 29? Time to place bets, folks…..I don't really have a clue but I hope it's an announcement of the 11 series cards, what do you all think?

Comments

• 31 months ago
  • 6 points

All I know is it better not be another ******* Titan.

• 31 months ago
  • 2 points

Nvidia : Just watch me

If it is a Titan, it'll be the TitanXP, instead of the Titan Xp, or the Titan X (Pascal), or...
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll swear I will remove all of the AMD cards from my micro center and burn all of the Nvidia ones if they do that.

• 31 months ago
  • 2 points

Nvidia launches another Titan

AMD : Alright, let's go, let's go, we need to get Vega out. This is perfect timing...

Nvidia : Ha! Now we'll get even more market sh Stock price drops hhhhhhhiiiit...

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I hope not!

[comment deleted]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

They JUST launched the Titan-XPp (lol). I feel like this is too soon for another announcement, it hasn't even been a month! I have no idea what it is.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Just give it a shot, maybe you'll be right! Also, I cal it the Titan Vista unironically

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd bet its a nvidia shield or something like that- ugh

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Nvidia Shield.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Titan Vista

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Titan 7

• 31 months ago
  • 3 points

Nvidia Lineup of Titans

Titan 1 Executive

Titan 2

Titan 3 (iterations - 3.1, 3.11, 3.2)

Titan 95

Titan 98

Titan 98SE

Titan ME(FAIL)

Titan XP

Titan Vista(FAIL)

Titan 7

Titan 8(FAIL!)

Titan 8.1(FAIL)

Titan 10 v1501

Titan 10 v1607

Titan 10 Creators Update

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't get me started on vista.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Volta?

Gotta say though, they just released the Titan Xp and the 1080ti. I'd say they may go for a bottom-top like AMD(480-470-460), to avoid strangling the 1080 ti,

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

10 series with hbm? idk ;p

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

100% certain it will not be volta, but I reckon it will be either the 1090 made up of dual 1080's or a new titan Z based off the brand new titan Xp

[comment deleted]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

that's what I was thinking... that would be a 3 slot card. imagine the GPU sag

[comment deleted]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

maybe

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Titan Xp Service pack 2

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Titan Vista (For Volta)

"Woohoo! My Titan arrived!"

"But... I saw the Pascal benchmarks... I should be getting MOAR FPS..."

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

It would be awesome if a 70 series card was as powerful as a 1080 Ti….for just $300-$400!

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

It would be awesome if a 70 series card was as powerful as a 1080 Ti….for just $300-$400!

I think all the 1080 ti users would be throwing their PCs out the window

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, I can't argue with that, but the same thing happened with the 980 Ti.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I know, but the same thing also happened with the 780 ti

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

So it's become a trend we should expect.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

That is going to happen within a year or two, GPU's have showed zero signs of slowing down progress wise and Nvidia has a history of their top of the line cards being on par with the next gen 70 series cards.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

oh of course, the don't change it too much

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes
That has been the trend :)

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

70…770, 970, 1070.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't understand what you are saying…sorry :\

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I think what he was trying to say that hopefully the 1170 will be as powerful as the 1080Ti

The newest generation 70 cards has generally have the same performance as the previous 80Ti cards

Ex:
1070 = 980Ti
970 = 780Ti
and so on

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Is this the time of year the next series is announced? Or does it usually happen late (This is my first year of PC hardware as of May)

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Woohoo, and what kind of things would they announce?

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

I would agree…and I couldn't be more happy about it. Here's why: If Nvidia ticks off their customers, people will move to AMD which is great because as a consumer, you want lots of competition and right now, Nvidia is mostly dominating, they have like 80% market share and AMD just needs more to make it more fair, and maybe they will be more aggressive towards each other. I have a dream, that one day, our brother and sisters will live together Nvidia exclusive technologies will come to AMD and we will see leaps in performance each year.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Maybe they'll do a bottom-top announcement (announce 1150 -1160 then announce 1180s at later date.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube