add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

BE CAREFUL!

LatamirDigital

25 months ago

If you live in the Cleveland area or any surrounding states, there is a murderer on the lose who is armed and dangerous. His name is Steve Stephens, and he drives a white Ford Fusion with Ohio Temp Tags. if you have nowhere to go STAY INDOORS! Don't go outside until the police have taken care of business. If you do have somewhere to go, please watch your surroundings.

Stay safe everybody.

Comments

• 25 months ago
  • 5 points

Well i guess he's dead. That's lame. ******* coward took himself out instead of facing the punishment. Hate that. Justice won't be served.

What a *****.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Justice was served, very quickly. He did everybody a favor. Instead of him going through the courts systems wasting many thousands and thousands of taxpayer's dollars and him getting the death penalty in 10 years (and taxpayers supporting him all those 10 years), he got the death penalty immediately.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I don;t see it this way at all.

He got to make his own decision to take himself out. I would be cool with the state making that decision, but not letting him make it himself. HE got the last laugh here because HE got to make the decision.

Agree to disagree.

• 25 months ago
  • 4 points

Ayy he's dead.

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

they found him dead

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

I heard about this on the Radio in Utah, apparently he's also killed 15 other people or something. Be vigilant.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Word.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Isn't he the guy who streamed the murder on facebook?

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Да.

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

Be vigilant. If you're in the area I'd keep a gun (if you're old enough and know how to use one), a knife (preferably CS:GO Knife)(if you're parents allow it/if old enough)(lightening mood)), and at least something that can do damage in your room or wherever you usually are.

• 25 months ago
  • 2 points

Something cheap, its a one use knife. If you stab him, he can't tell the difference between 440a and VG10. Get like a 4$ tac force knife from amazon

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

preferably CS:GO Knife)

Bruh

• 25 months ago
  • 1 point

*cheap imitation csgo knife

FTFH

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 25 months ago
  • 2 points

What's sad is that he blamed everyone but himself for the actions he committed.

Not going to say much to keep it SFW but I hope justice will be served.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube