• No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Gijsb2603 24 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Gijsb2603/saved/khtHxr

Can someone look through my list and see if everything is okay?, this is my first build and i dont know that much

Comments Sorted by:

MIGWARHEAD 2 points 24 months ago

I would suggest to go with a cheaper case than the one you have and spent that money on the cheapest GTX 1070 you can get, another stick of Ram and HDD. I would also ditch the z270 board as you have a non K processor. Probably go with a b250 or an H170 board. Even better go with the previous architecture and you can save even more money to buy more stuff. Stuff you need !! I firmly believe that you should give priority to performance first and then looks. Spent money on the best bang for buck. If you'd like i can create a build for you if you could let me know if you have a certain budget.

Gijsb2603 submitter 1 point 24 months ago

That case is the best i have seen so im not letting go of that yet, but i supposed that i could get an cheaper power supply, oh and what are k processor?

SK6Blue 2 Builds 1 point 24 months ago

K series processors have an unlocked multiplier (allowing for overclocking)... to make use of this one has to buy a mobo that allows for overclocking(this is what the z series mobos are) .... having one OC ready part but not the other means you cant make full use of it, but you are still paying the premium('OC tax')

ctf05 1 Build 1 point 24 months ago

i would recommend 16GB of ram instead. BTW, only 250GB of storage. I would add a cheap 1TB hdd if i was you.

SK6Blue 2 Builds 1 point 24 months ago

z series mobo seems excessive for non k chip(should be able to find something cheaper in the H270 or B250 chipsets), as does the rmx PSU at$110 (atleast when you consider a seasonic 650watt 80+ gold is currently $78, and a 550watt is more than enough for the listed parts)... and that would open up a fair amount of budget for ctf05's recomendations(which i also agree with)

[comment deleted by staff]
manirelli staff 8 Builds 2 points 24 months ago

Sale of software and keys from that site often violates the ToS or are resold licenses purchased via fraudulent credit card. Recommending, suggesting, advising, encouraging, hinting, or in any way implying these keys as a solution or option is not allowed on this site.

darthpepe 1 point 24 months ago

My bad, didn't catch that!