add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

About to pull the trigger, just making minor tweaks

Rahulraman06

31 months ago

Just want thoughts on this build as im about to buy, if there are any improvements i could make please let me know

can someone also let me know if the compatability issues will be a problem ??

thanks in advance

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/Rahulraman06/saved/L743CJ

Comments

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

unless you have a lot more sata devices you plan to install but didn't list, you're fine.... with one m.2 drive you will still have 6 working sata ports... just look at the manual to make sure you don't try to use one of the two disabled ports.

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

Compatibility Notes shouldn't be an issue. Just know that two of your sata ports on the motherboard will be disabled, so your HDD will have to be plugged into any of the other sata ports that aren't disabled. Looks good!

• 31 months ago
  • 1 point

alright thanks guys, appreciate it

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube