add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for new computer case

sammage191

72 months ago

So recently my computer fell off my desk, all the internal components survived except the case had to give its own life for the safety of the others. So now i have to get a new case, I need a case that is quiet, can hold a gtx 770 (about 11.5 inches i believe), an ATX motherboard/powersupply and has good cooling. I don't want to spend to much over 70 US dollars. The hard drive space doesn't matter to me because I only have 1 3.5 inch drive and 1 2.5 inch drive. Also the smaller the case is the better, thanks!

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 2 points

RIP original case, you will always be remembered as the hero who sacrificed his life that the system may live.

I recommend the NZXT H230, Rosewill Blackhawk, or the Bitfenix Shinobi for your new case.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

I would go with the H230 because its sexy, but the reviews are less than stellar as far as cooling goes, so prob the shinobi

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Any other reccomendations? Also, what about the NZXT Guardian? It looks good and has good reviews.

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

NZXT phantom 410 is a fairly popular one around here

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Its a bit out of my price range sadly, but it looks nice I think I decided on the HAF 912, it gets good reviews and i could use both 200mm fans from my old case

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube