add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

EVGA 750W Gold Edition Power Cords [Question]

K041A
  • 35 months ago

I have had a EVGA 750W Gold+ PSU forever, but I decided to use it for a refurbished build and found that I'm missing some of the modular plugs (Mainly my secondary or third SATA.) Do any of you know if there is a way to buy specific cables? Color doesn't matter but I really only need the SATA plugs so I can add another 2 hard drives and a DVD drive to my new system.

Thanks!

Comments

• 35 months ago
  • 2 points

I would contact EVGA directly through their customer support email and see what they can do. Heck they might even send you some for free depending on who you talk with.

• 35 months ago
  • 2 points

Just contact EVGA, they have great customer service, I honestly haven't ever heard a single bad thing about them, and ask nicely if they can send you extra cables.

Or you could make them yourself if you have the right tools laying around or just go to a site like cablemod and old some custom made cables although that won't be cheap.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube