add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Dual or triple booting

GrandKw
  • 37 months ago

Hey, i used to dual boot like 3 years ago and i would like to know everything about it, do i need another hdd? how can i make 2 systems or 3 systems work well together?

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Process varies on the boot loader of the operating systems in question.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

i dont understand? my main system is windows 10.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

All operating systems use a boot loader to load an operating system.
There are no industry set requirement for boot loaders of an operating system.

Refer to technical manuals, websites or other resources to identify the actual boot loader in use by the operating system that you are referring to and level of support/compatibility with other OS that you are considering.

Reading material: wikipedia

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube