add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case Compatibility

danicolorado

81 months ago

Hi all, Does the compatibility take in account for the case that we choose?

I know that the compatibility takes in account for all the computer guts, but I just want to make sure that my smaller case will fit everything else.

I know that my mobo is a mini-ATX which will fit my mini tower case (http://pcpartpicker.com/part/thermaltake-case-vf6000bws)

And here's the final product that I'm thinking (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KxpC)

I would love any and all feedback and most importantly, if the case will fit everything that I want.v

Comments

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

The only flagged compatability error is lack of front USB 3.0, that's fine. Everything will fit, but I'd like to ask you a question about this in the planned build section, you can squeeze a ton more performance out of this if you cut up a few bits of the build in different ways.

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

How would I do that?

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

Why are you getting a 750w power supply when 500 would be enough? Heck, 450 would. And don't tell me it's because you plan to put two graphics cards in that thing...because I'd be scared. Heh.

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm going with 750 because I save money with the video card that I picked due to the bonus.

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

Well, whatever floats your boat. However, last I checked, Seasonic has a 550w 80Plus Gold one for $80, which would save you more than the combo deal. ;)

• 81 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks! I'll look into it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube