add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Tubing Change?

Vas65mar

73 months ago

Hey guys, its been bugging me for a while, and i want to find out if i can change the tubing on a swiftech h220? I want to change the tubing to primochill red bloodshot clear tubing just for the great look. Thanks :D

Comments

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Looks like you can change it to me. However altering the product can void the manufactures warranty should the product fail. Just be careful and run the product overnight not attached to your system to test for any leaks.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Il keep that in mind haha

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, you can. The 220 is built with future expansion in mind (i.e. adding a GPU to the loop), so you can definitely change the tubes if you want to.

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, I think it will look sick if I do it!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube