add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How do i install my motherboard onto my case?

tshombe123
  • 77 months ago

I have the Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 mobo with the Zalman z11 plus case. I've been trying for almost 2 hours to install it but the standoffs doesn't match up with the holes on the motherboard. I installed the I/O aswell but i don't think the ports at the back is in all the way, but it won't let me push it in any further. the standoffs are kinda close to the holes but i can't push push it in anymore. Please help :(

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

If you're stating that you installed the mobo standoffs to correspond with the holes in the ASUS and they do not line up, time for RMA.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube