add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

InWin MANA137 Front Panel Cable Issue

momofield

72 months ago

Hey, 1st time builder. Got my rig up and running just fine with a couple of issues id hope you guys could help me with. Im running the following pieces which may help the experts here solve my issue...

Inwin MANA137 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case

Asus M5A78L-M/USB3 Micro ATX AM3+ Motherboard

Corsair Builder 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

As i stated above im a noob. Did my research on parts, read up on here and used this site for compatibility and got it up and running last night.

Everything works fine with the exception of the front panels usb/headphone ports etc. This is because of my inability to find (with the help on manual/online help) the spot for the biggest of all cables (it looks like a power connector or something? Thick with maybe 8 holes in it?). There doesnt appear to be a spot on the mother board for it and there doesnt appear to be a power connector the shape for it on my power pack. Im a total noob when it comes to stuff like this so any assitance would be greatly appreciated

Is it a case of needing an adapter for the motherboard because the said cable is incompatible?

Thanks for any replys

Comments

• 72 months ago
  • 1 point

Front usb header connector should be on the motherboard, read your mother boards user manual carefully. 8 pin connector i think or 4.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Check your motherboard's manual. Front panel audio connectors are normally on the bottom left and USB connectors could be anywhere from the right side to the bottom

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Please take a picture of the cable/connector you are describing to help us troubleshoot.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube