add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Noctua NH D14

ImElkay

73 months ago

What are the best fans (from Noctua) to pair with the D14?

Comments

• 73 months ago
  • 4 points

It should come with fans and those are fine

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

The stock fans that come with it

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

What fan is that, exactly?

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm confused. Are you looking to buy case fans that look like the ones on your cpu cooler or are you trying to replace the fans on the cpu cooler?

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

I would like them to be the same color as the ones that come on the cooler, I just wasn't sure if the fans that come stock would be sufficient because most of the time they aren't. Do you know the model of the stock fan?

• 73 months ago
  • 1 point

It seems like you are asking both things? The stock fans on upper tier air coolers are generally really good. If you want some for your case check out this list: http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=produkte&lng=en#fans

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube