add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

$530 1080p 144hz for (PG248Q) or $520 1440p 144hz (MG278Q)

BoiLogro

24 months ago

I've been debating about what I should get. I've a GTX 1060 I've no problem running games at medium-high settings as long as it's playable since I'm used to very low graphic settings in the past. People have been saying that the 1060's resolution should be 1080p 144hz, but the game I only want to reach 144hz is Overwatch. Will I run Overwatch at medium in 1440p with 144hz? I'm planning to buy a vega/navi gpu in the next 2 years anyways. In case you haven't noticed the 1080p monitor and the 1440p monitor has practically the same price. I'm also aware that the PG248Q has Gsync which supports nvidia gpu's while the MG278Q has freesync. I really don't care much about Gsync.

Comments

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

You can get the 1440p and set the resolution in the Overwatch's settings to 1080p

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok then thanks man

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube