add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

PSU recommendations!

tauicorra
  • 33 months ago

Hello! I need some recomendations for a psu, heres my requirements:

• At least 550 watts.

• 4 x 8pin or 6+2pin (the 8pin is a 6+2pin, right? anyway just to clarify). EXPLANATION: I found rx 580's in stock! Finally! Although they're double 8pin msi gaming x+, its not that much of a power bump over the regular x, and its slightly smaller that the 1080 ti lol. At least msi uses quality double bearing fans...

• Will not fry my pc (brand plz).

• Well under 100$€£ it doesnt matter, 50 would be a dream, 70/80 is my max.

• I dont care about the effi, its enough with a 80+.

EXTRA - If the cables are black or maybe even red, i doubt the red..., it would be less cablemod!

EXTRA - I can check, but im buying exclusively from amazon.uk and any spain vendor.

Thank you very much!!!

Comments

• 33 months ago
  • 3 points

but im buying exclusively from amazon.uk

Both the G2 550 and G2 650 are good choices. The 550 would be fine but the 650 is one buck cheaper. Both are under 100 and are available at amazon.uk

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/product/9q4NnQ/evga-power-supply-220g20650y1

(the 8pin is a 6+2pin, right? anyway just to clarify).

Yep..

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

This seems to have 6 8pins? I'm guessing the VGA are ment to be and the rest would be satas but with redundant pins? Thank you for your help!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B010Q3BT2I/ref=aw_pd_cart_vw_1_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=04Y2QPAC1C8ZRCGHJMJ7#

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

Don't go with that psu... Its waaay inferior.

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
  • 33 months ago
  • 2 points

Ditto to the EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650.

• 33 months ago
  • 1 point

Thx!

• 33 months ago
  • 2 points

Corsair RM550x/650x EVGA Supernova G3/G2 550w/650w

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube