add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best mini ITX case for cable management

badhaircut

71 months ago

Hey all, as the title suggests, i'm wondering what the best ITX case is for cable management. i'm basically building a mini ITX gaming computer and I would like to know which case works best for Cables. I'm looking at the Bitfenix prodigy but I.m looking at going with a modular psu which I hear wo'nt work great with this case? Any thoughts? Thanks

Comments

• 71 months ago
  • 2 points

The Cubitek Mini Cube

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

bitfenix prodigy would get my vote.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

For cable management? prodigy is terrible for that, I own one myself so I'm speaking from experience.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

compared to pretty much everything else its pretty damn good, granted i down own one but ive seen build with them and if you try at it you can make them look pretty good.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

It doesn't have any cable management of it's own, all the cable management is left to the user to create if that makes sense. it doesn't really have anywhere to hide cables, they just all come out the front of the psu crowding up the case and whatnot.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

the best place ive seen to hide them is next to the power supply, just stuff most of the cables in a bunch.

besides most itx cases are self cable management anyways, i dont know of any that really have tie downs. another solution would be to get tie down hooks that have stick tape on one side and a hook on the other and just put it where needed on the case.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

Hmm idk, I have a node 304 also and I tend to prefer it's cable management better than the prodigy but I might just be crazy lol

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

the Prodigy comes with those.

• 71 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a bitfenix prodigy myself. Built it like a week ago and it was my first build; I thought cable management was a breeze. The only cables that really portrude are the psu cable, the radiator hoses, and some fan headers/I/O panel stuff. Everything else I tucked inside the psu cage.

Anyway I had a great experience with my Prodigy so I vote for it.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube