• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

tragiktimes101 7 days ago

Anyone else really love the way that Rick and Morty linked season 1 to 3 with evil Morty? It makes me wonder if they are going to touch back up on this anymore this season, or in true Rick and Morty fashion push it to the seasons to come. (in 15 years)

Anyone have any other thoughts about Season 3 Episode 7? Did you like it, hate it, or think they could have done better? Also, is anyone else really curious about what happened to evil Morty's Rick?

Comments Sorted by:

Entrainers 1 point 6 days ago

The beginning of this season was kind of lacking plot-wise (save for Episode 1), and I liked this episode. The corrupt Morty cop, the factory worker Rick, the 4 Morty's, etc.'

I doubt we will see much more of Evil Morty this season, as we had to wait 2 seasons to see him from last time its unlikely he will be in one of the next three episodes. I'm still interested in how they will wrap this season up though (such as more Phoenix person)

The theory is C-137 is evil Mortys original Rick, although its possible the Rick who got killed in S1 E10 was his original Rick.

tragiktimes101 submitter 1 point 6 days ago

I would like to think it's **** eating Rick. Although they say he never had a child and thus no biological Morty. I could imagine evil Morty turning Rick into a **** eating simpleton! XD

Growliff1234 1 point 5 days ago

I don't understand the hype around the show, I've watched it a couple times, the story doesn't seem great and neither does the comedy. I suppose I'm picky

tragiktimes101 submitter 1 point 5 days ago

wubba lubba dubb dubbz...nuff said.

tragiktimes101 submitter 1 point 5 days ago

I have yet to find a Rick and Morty episode I don't like. Don't get me wrong, there are some that didn't hold my interest like others. Season 1 had a few episodes that, while good, weren't great. It seems as though it has just consistently gotten better. I think this is due to the seriousness the creators put into the show, and their hesitance to rush through half thought out plots. It seems like you could talk about the plot of every episode and its relation to other episode plots for hours without really getting too bored.