• No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

shaban11 6 days ago

Hi!

I've connected all the cables in my PC and the HUE+ box lights up when my pc is on, but the LED stripe doesent light up? I went in to nzxt's CAM software and tried to change colors and so but nothing happened? What have I done wrong? Cuz the HUE+ box lights up that means its all connected? But have I missed something?

Comments Sorted by:

shaban11 submitter 1 point 6 days ago

yes, that video did not help. dont know what i've done wrong? :(

Enrico411 1 point 6 days ago

you must have misconnected the strips.

shaban11 submitter 1 point 6 days ago

how? i connected a wire from the hue+ to a led stripe and all other stripes are connecter to each other? is that wrong?

Enrico411 1 point 6 days ago

No. But first try with 1 led strip to the cable connected with the hue+. Make sure that the white arrow on the cable is connected with the edge of the black line on the led strip. And then if that strip lights up try to connect the second one. (Its in the manual to)

shaban11 submitter 1 point 5 days ago

nice thank you! that was the problem, the white arrow was not in line with the black line, it was upside down! XD

now I hope I can make the fan light up too! :)

shaban11 submitter 1 point 5 days ago

nzxt fan, I have to put in the cable to port2 in the hue+ but after that...I dont understand all the In and OUTs?? The wire from the hue+ box connects to another wire and then to the fan?? IN or OUT?

EDIT: I fixed it!! It was the same thing here, the cable was upside down, the white arrow was facing on the wrong side! :)

Enrico411 1 point 5 days ago

great to hear that it works enjoy the light show ;)

darkshadoku 1 point 1 day ago

Had the same issue here as well. And i also notices can only connect 4 strips or else it causes issues as well